Monday 30 July 2012

This Weekend I was Mostly...

This week I have been busy busy busy. I've been doing two or three jobs in one day for part of the week. I was going to have a chilled Saturday then go do some work on my plot on Sunday, that was, until a friend called me up and  told me on Saturday morning, that another friend needed some help with getting the rafters  up on the henge of the her roundhouse.

There was carying... 














There was some Drilling...
Some Chisiling 



Lots of looking up and pointing...



And even some kind of praying?



No, actually she is tying string to the rafters to hold them together.


My friend was over the moon as now hopefully she'll have the house finished before winter.




The house is some way off completion  but the tricky part is now done.

No comments:

Post a Comment